News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-15-2018
Administrator

Lotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant future
Update News for March 14, 2018

Thanks to excellent work by Visavant, the server is functional again, with all work so far committed in place.

Feel free to log in and poke around. Note that characters created and played from now until the official relaunch will not be retained in any sense (RP, XP, etc.)

Server address: 158.69.123.65:5125

In a few hours from now, nwn.sundren.org will work for the direct connect.
Old 03-15-2018
Hero

Dragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud of
I'm so happy I can't English

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Old 03-15-2018
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
nwn.sundren.org:5125

DNS record should be updated this afternoon so it will work as well.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 03-16-2018
Nobility

gamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to behold
I wanna offer kudos to everyone on the server support side who had a hand in fixing it. Thank you for volunteering your time and helping bring the server back to life.

Old 03-17-2018
Legendary Hero

Seheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant future
Of course I would see this literally 1 day after I take my PC apart. Should be up and running next weekend, I suppose. Will have to pop my head in for a few. I certainly hope to see some familiar faces!

Old 03-18-2018
Nobility

gamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to behold
The current build is stable but since the server isn't retaining character data after you log off people havn't been playing. Still waiting on the sidelines for the time being.

Old 03-25-2018
Nobility

KimKandor has a spectacular aura aboutKimKandor has a spectacular aura about
What's up with the server, I'd like to play from time to time?

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."
Old 03-26-2018
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
It's still undergoing tinkering, but at least it's vaguely joinable right now which is an improvement on not functioning at all.
Old 03-26-2018
Nobility

KimKandor has a spectacular aura aboutKimKandor has a spectacular aura about
How about portrait packs and stuff like that?

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."
Old 03-26-2018
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
There's no official portrait pack but there was a community portrait pack.

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...t=19303&page=6

Everything else should be taken care of by the auto downloader