News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-02-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Website Hosting Upgrade

Today you may experience some brief downtime of the website as we move to a new VPS package which will give us much better performance and download speeds.

Thanks to everyone who helped pitch in to cover some of the costs! You guys rock

If you haven't yet, please consider donating, your donations directly support the server and website hosting fees, something that I cover out of pocket.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 05-02-2014
Nobility

The Butcher is a splendid one to beholdThe Butcher is a splendid one to beholdThe Butcher is a splendid one to beholdThe Butcher is a splendid one to beholdThe Butcher is a splendid one to beholdThe Butcher is a splendid one to beholdThe Butcher is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for keeping Sundren alive and well.

"
Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom
Old 05-02-2014
Hero

kuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant future
Hear, hear.

Thanks to everyone keeping the lights on.
Old 05-02-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Changeover is complete, we're now running on the new server for the website.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 05-02-2014
Hero

Fury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant future
Painless!

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro