News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Roleplay Central
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Roleplay Central This is the place to post character journals, write character stories, and document character development and progression.

Subforum: Correspondence Sundren Press

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-10-2017
Hero

sonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond repute
Red Dawn - The Epilogue of High Arcanist Sandro

Hello everyone. I spent a long time trying to write a fitting conclusion to my favorite Red Wizard, and I finally got it done. It is super long, so if you hate walls of text don't even bother, but I hope it is a fun and enjoyable read. It's probably a tad non-canonical, though I had discussed some of the points with DM staff way back when and got a sense of approval for it, so here's hoping none of it overreaches.

If I haven't scared you off at this point and you want to check it out, here is the Google doc link. Enjoy!
Old 08-11-2017
Nobility

gamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to behold
Lucious Tarvitz was proud to serve in the great battle err cleanup! (I'm sure he wont get comped on doing the repairs, right? right!?) I'm sure whatever Lucious was laughing at, it would have been 10/10. And the tardiness? I'm sure he just got the time wrong is all of course he wanted his master to win! Who else is going to feign complements for is engineering works.

The fight was expressive and entertaining to read. Romar's story fulfilled was also great. I'm sure with Lucious' conjuring and the rest of the gang we can see her once more in the netherverse of sundren fiction

I dare say, congratulations and great work!