News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > Website Support
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Website Support Problem with the site? Want a feature? Post about it here.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013
Hero

Lugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant future
Top 10 section gone.

Due to some unfortunate finger spasms, I accidentally deleted the "Top 10" section at the bottom of the forums. How fix?
Old 11-13-2013
Legendary Hero

Atmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud of
Good question. Try messing around with your user CP?
Old 11-13-2013
Legendary Hero

wangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond repute
Or clearing your cookies? Though I'm not sure which "Top 10 Section" you're referring to... or maybe try here?

http://www.sundren.org/forum/misc.php?do=cybstats
Old 11-14-2013
Hero

Lugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere View Post
Good question. Try messing around with your user CP?
Did that. I may be missing something terribly obvious/obscure, because the User CP doesn't show anything that would help me reenable it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangxiuming View Post
Or clearing your cookies? Though I'm not sure which "Top 10 Section" you're referring to... or maybe try here?

http://www.sundren.org/forum/misc.php?do=cybstats
Derp, it was the "Top 5 Stats", but since there's always 10 entries there I assumed it was called "Top 10".

I also tried the link. Got a "You have no permissions to view this page" message.
Old 11-14-2013
Adventurer

YakaryBovine has a spectacular aura aboutYakaryBovine has a spectacular aura about
http://www.sundren.org/forum/misc.php?do=enablestats

I'll be coming around soon to pick up the protection money.
Old 11-14-2013
Hero

There's a tray of cookies at [redacted]. Thanks muchly.