News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Off-Topic
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Talk about whatever.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-09-2017
Hero

nezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to behold
What is your weird build/class thoughts?

Mine is a Druid-Necromancer
  • Raise undead animals
  • Favorite Enemy: Rangers
  • At level 21 gets a bone dragon as a companion
(looking for silly ideas, just a thread to have fun with. Feel free to make recommendations to mine!)
Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same
Old 08-10-2017
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
Fae Touched Wild Child Bard/Pale Master Dirge singer. There is no 21 any more. 15 soft cap 20 hard cap.
Old 08-15-2017
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
Too funny Nezz!
Old 08-16-2017
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
I've had an idea for a while to try to make a character that moves as fast as possible. Had been thinking druid/ranger/monk/sorcerer, but perhaps a more legal build would be druid/ranger/barbarian/bard. Invest to get the barbarian fast movement, druid or ranger for woodland stride and longstrider, bard or sorcerer/wizard for haste and expeditious retreat. Utterly useless in combat, but there'd be no better messenger out there!
Old 08-17-2017
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
I've had an idea for a while to try to make a character that moves as fast as possible. Had been thinking druid/ranger/monk/sorcerer, but perhaps a more legal build would be druid/ranger/barbarian/bard. Invest to get the barbarian fast movement, druid or ranger for woodland stride and longstrider, bard or sorcerer/wizard for haste and expeditious retreat. Utterly useless in combat, but there'd be no better messenger out there!
Dual wielding kama monk with flurry of blows. There's something fast.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 08-17-2017
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
Anyone with Sune as a deity...

There's someone fast

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel
Old 08-17-2017
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Only the initiates are fast, those of the higher temple really understand the importance of taking your time.
Old 08-30-2017
Hero

nezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
So the fastest I have ever seen is a toon I have on another server (haste slows him down!!!)

Orc/Monk/cleric(plant/earth)
Long Gait (40 base), Monk speed (+50%), Woodland stride (+10%) and dash (+ 5%)
Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same