News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Off-Topic
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Talk about whatever.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-19-2008
Nobility

The Ice Hag has a spectacular aura about
Kentucky? What city Cade, if you dont mind me asking. I was born there.
Old 05-19-2008
Dungeon Master

Phantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant future
Kentucky has cities?
Old 05-19-2008
Nobility

The Ice Hag has a spectacular aura about
lol, they are really just small conglomerates of inbred social structures, but every once in a while they venture out into the world

Whats a city?
Old 05-19-2008
Dungeon Master

Phantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant futurePhantom Lamb has a brilliant future
"Kentucky Tuxedo":

Old 05-19-2008
Legendary Hero

Lanemeyer is a glorious beacon of lightLanemeyer is a glorious beacon of lightLanemeyer is a glorious beacon of lightLanemeyer is a glorious beacon of lightLanemeyer is a glorious beacon of light
Looooooooooolllllllllll
Old 05-19-2008
Commoner

Perpetual Myth will become famous soon enough
I'd forgotten about ravenloft until I saw it in the list. I played there too as Fhangor Rhazur, a bestial caliban who RAN those sewers whilst he existed. If the rats weeren't bad enough you'd have some 8 foot tall, slobbering, black skinned monstrosity charging you down. Great fun.
Old 05-19-2008
Legendary Hero

Gamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant future
The Bhaalsapawn wars from NWN2
Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin
Old 05-21-2008
Nobility

TheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of light
NWN - Played on Narfell a lot some time ago, although I don't think I ever managed to keep a PC alive long enough to get past lev 3.. That place was fun, but brutal at times (thought I recognised the wannabe_irish name!)

NWN2 - Sundren, where I happily continue my PC suicides..
Old 06-03-2008
Commoner

Karond will become famous soon enough
NWN - A whole lot of them, Dungeon Eternal X (PvP server), Lala-land (supposed rp, more social) where I played the longest and "Escape from the Underdark". I disliked Dungeon Eternal X for lack of pretty much everything, and lala-land was a great social server (not RP), with an exceptionally bad DM squad. So I liked Escape from the Underdark for its dedicated DM's, and the whole world was a charm, best play ever yet.

NWN2 - I've tried midgard saga, Shores of Haldun, Forgotten Realms and many others, but the two former never really stuck with me, and forgotten realms lacked story. So I've turned to Sundren, where I'll hopefully stay

Anyway, the NWN line of games is actually the only mulitplayer games I've ever played.
Old 06-04-2008
Commoner

Inner Biotch will become famous soon enough
When I first saw this thread, I was thinking, neat! We get to know where some of the players are from! Like in RL!

Other servers played on... hmm... NWN1 was, uhh, Lorima, Exaria (and Ex2), Talernon, Savage Frontier, Myth Drannor (I think I spelled that right), and Gate Crashers.

As for NWN2, Talernon and still trying to get stuff downloaded here.. Yeah, am a silly female that's not to up to snuff on computer crap!