News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Off-Topic
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Talk about whatever.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-19-2016
Nobility

Starrizer is just really niceStarrizer is just really niceStarrizer is just really niceStarrizer is just really nice
Can't decide on weapon :P

Hey guys, I'm setting up a build that I've been working on a while.

Some key points;

Heavy hitter, Decent AC, Large HP, melee and no sneakiness.

Weapon wise, I can't decide.

I can do brutal damage with a Scythe,
or
I can run a Scimitar, still do some good damage, but rock a shield if needed.

Thoughts?
Old 02-19-2016
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
What ideological viewpoints does he have on the break of imperial power and the development of city-states in the larger light of the socioeconomic standing of Sundren as a whole?
Old 02-19-2016
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
If Myrkulite or Chauntean go scythe, if not go scimitar :P
Shafiq Khil'joko: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.
Old 02-19-2016
Nobility

Starrizer is just really niceStarrizer is just really niceStarrizer is just really niceStarrizer is just really nice
*Blinks*
My intellect is 10.
I got this;

*Scratches head and grins*
Don't know about all that jumbo you just said. But I'm sure, The Black Lord, will keep us on path. Now get the hell out of my way.

xD BUT ANYHOW! I feel like I might go Scimitar... Just in case I get into a pickle.

I kinda wanna go Myrkulite though really. Just need more info on him, internet has been dumb today.
Old 02-19-2016
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
http://www.nj-pbem.com/data/Gods/humangods/Myrkul.htm

Thats my usual go-to for FR god info
Shafiq Khil'joko: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.
Old 02-19-2016
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
I remember my fav build ever in NWN1 was a dex based cleric/rogue that used a rapier and stacked divine power until he melted faces. *Crit* *Crit* *Crit* would you like some lettuce with that crit?
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 02-19-2016
Nobility

I think I found one that will fit!

Warhammer

It's like a morning star, but less spike and more squish.
Old 02-20-2016
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
You ever think of cleric restricted to mace or blunt weapon. I never understood the reason
behind that, I mean I rather die by a sword then have my head smashed in with a hammer, damn that's just cruel.
Old 02-20-2016
Nobility

greypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud of
Weapon of Impact. Its pretty awesome and the reason why I always go warhammer with any dwarven cleric/fighter build I make. Though I haven't played a dwarven cleric for some time.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Old 02-20-2016
Hero

Fuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to behold
The last time I made a bard/cleric build I used a sickle. It was awesome.