News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Off-Topic
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Talk about whatever.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-25-2016
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Warhammer: Total War

Loving it. I bet you guessed I chose Empire as my race on my first playthrough? Just kidding, vampire counts it is.

I'm currently specing Manfred for nothing but melee-enhancing abilities and so far watching him fight several squads of pikemen is akin to watching Sauron swing his mace around.

Currently working on Manfred's lease for a zombie dragon as I hear they get good mileage.

Definetly want to do Chaos on my second play, they have a starting challenge of hard and can't build settlements so you have to constantly pillage or hemorrhage money.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 05-25-2016
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
I'm loving it, went Chaos here and im having far too much fun razing every city I encounter to the ground. It's really interesting playing a total war game where your faction has literally 0 income outside of raiding except for 2 top tier "buildings" you wont get for a long time and only make income when your army is encamped. It forces you to keep on the move and actually act like an encroaching horde, you can only raid a city a few times before it runs out of money for you to steal. Also there's nothing more entertaining than playing through the epic struggle between Chaos and Kislev.

Now if you excuse me I've mortals to slaughter and a world to end.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!
Shafiq Khil'joko: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.
Old 05-25-2016
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah if you played previous TW games Chaos seems a lot like the Horde mechanic they introduced into Atila.

I need to try co-op I wanted to see if you have to be the same race or not.

I also like how when I raise settlements they don't re-colonize them right away (like in the other TW games). It was a useful strat to raise a few settlements around my borders so I'm not overextended and getting flanked by other armies.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 05-25-2016
Legendary Hero

OnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to behold
I watched some people play the game, and you can't be the same race. Also I'm going to be forced to try this game when I have no idea what I'm doing. Pls assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornuto View Post
Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.
Old 05-25-2016
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
Figured it was important that I mention I murdered Karl Franz!

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Old 05-26-2016
Nobility

Nyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant futureNyssis has a brilliant future
I haven't picked the game up yet, but I'm liking the way that Chaos was incorporated. I was admittedly hoping for some Nurgle influence among the lord units because he's not as popular as the other warp gods, but Slaanesh is a-okay in my book. Sigvald's presence also widely opens the door for a Nagarythe army.

I'm really excited to see how future units and armies are added to the setting. If I could get the likes of Engra Deathsword, the Shadow King, and Teclis on the map, I would greatly enjoy my impending demise.
Old 05-31-2016
Developer

I didn't finish my vamp campaign yet but I started a Chaos campaign and I've wiped out half the map.... they are so much fun!

I got all this gear for Archanon, he's so OP he's retarded. One battle I had he got over 500 kills solo... I had him engaging like 3-4 enemy units at once throwing fireballs. Watching him rush forward on horseback and send 20+ guys flying into the air is hilarious.

George Carlin
Old 05-31-2016
Nobility

I just finished my chaos campaign (well short victory conditions) and by the end I had Archeon built purely for manfighting, then I had a chaos sorcerer lord on a chaos dragon, and let me tell you if you think Archeon is OP get yourself a nice two headed dragon with a sorcerer ontop.

My tomb of old toons:

Old 05-31-2016
Nobility

gamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to behold
I've been playing Dwarves and Orks, lots of fun. Controlling the goblin air riders is probably the best part of the game so far.

Old 06-01-2016
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Boo, no lizardmen. Sexless blue Aztecan reptiles and their floating space-frog leaders ftw.

Pro ordered it, but lack of usful interwebberyness means no can play. Not that I've got time anyway��