News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

Kasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant future
Hi everybody!

My name is Kasso, and I'm an alcoholic.

At the moment my box is fried beyond imagining and I need to grab a new motherboard, though I figured I'd warn everyone that I'll be playing soon, and if out of character I say weird, freaky things, don't worry, taking anything I say seriously will result in serious brain hemoraging, so . . . Take as much as you can with a grain of salt. =)

Add me to your friend list! D=<
Old 09-21-2008
Hero

Anks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the rough
Hey kasso, hope you get back into the server.
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

rustediron has a spectacular aura aboutrustediron has a spectacular aura about
Dude, Kasso? I remember a Kasso! What char did you use to play? :/
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

Kasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant future
Yashedeus Amronphen, Aaramil _________(Something crazy), Constantius Augustus, and lastly Kyoko.

That's a Tiefling Warlock, Sun Elf Barbarian, Human Paladin, and Tiefling Wizard. =)
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

ooooh yeah, I think I remember Yashedeus and Kyoko, lol! Hope to see you ingame again when you get your new motherboard
Old 09-21-2008
Nobility

Demathos has a spectacular aura aboutDemathos has a spectacular aura about
Oh, you're that noob logger from the Vent.

Hi.
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demathos View Post
Oh, you're that noob logger from the Vent.

Hi.
Young whipper-snappers calling me a noob?!

You kids got it easy these days, why back in my day you could enter the Necropolis with a 12 man, 10th level party and be wipped to a man by the second floor. Now alls it takes is a cleric with some uppidy attitude to walk in there and bust up those necromancers!

Soft, all of you soft!
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

Peridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant future
Ahahaha, I think I just ruptured something.

I remember when the Necropolis was a new area, and everyone was in awe of it. It was the most popular hunting area out there.

[DM] Poltergeist :
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

I loved the old school Necropolis, back when it was a death pit, where everything was like, 5 CR below there actual level. And everyone kept attacking it, but kept getting slaughtered, and still went back anyways to keep trying. Man, those days were epic.
Old 09-21-2008
Legendary Hero

Aaaah, the necropolis... I remember Iron Body scrolls were taken out after I got caught soloing the second floor with a level 5 bard xD

Tags
awesome, badass, kasso, sexy