News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09-05-2007
Adventurer

Eternal Serf will become famous soon enough
through the trade tier...I never thought of that...doh! So I World map to the trade tier, do an exit in the South section towards the town and am in the North part of the city? I'll give it a try when next on.
Old 09-05-2007
Developer

GodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Serf View Post
Eh? I enter in the South gates, and the temple is in the Northern part of the city area, you have to go down the stairs, back up the stairs, down a narrow street. Am I thinking of a different place? When I do this by point and click in walk mode it takes about 2-3 mins on average. Can you enter the city map from a different area or something? Maybe I'm just confused or something...wouldn't suprise me any...
I think you're thinking of another zone.
Old 09-06-2007
Adventurer

Eternal Serf will become famous soon enough
sigh most likely...or I just keep getting lost and confused. Seems to happen a lot in NWN2 for some odd reason I have a problem getting my bearings in the game, not sure why I never had a problem in NWN1.
Old 09-06-2007
Developer

GodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant future
I'm not sure why either, especially when you have hit "M" and have a gigantic map.
Old 09-06-2007
Banned

ThePaganKing is a jewel in the roughThePaganKing is a jewel in the roughThePaganKing is a jewel in the rough
The changes sound fantastic and I will definitely visit the bank at the temple of Waukeen. I always thought the temple of Waukeen was in the trade tier, down the stairs, but I probably got lost, LOL?

Will you be able to run back to the spot you died and recover your dropped gold, well, if you are stupid enough to court death again?
Old 09-06-2007
Developer

I planned to have coins drop to the ground, but they don't yet. I gotta make a custom placeable to make it work, which I'll be doing tonight. Right now it's just vanishing. When the placeable is on the ground it'll appear as a bag on the ground that, when emptied, will vanish.
Old 09-06-2007
Nobility

Vichtor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodBeastX View Post
I planned to have coins drop to the ground, but they don't yet. I gotta make a custom placeable to make it work, which I'll be doing tonight. Right now it's just vanishing. When the placeable is on the ground it'll appear as a bag on the ground that, when emptied, will vanish.

And the Thieves of the world now adapt their thievery to include simply talking an over-confident and well-funded adventurer into a situation with death as the only outcome.

Eeeeeeeeexcellent....
Old 09-06-2007
Hero

Raksha is just really niceRaksha is just really niceRaksha is just really niceRaksha is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtor View Post
And the Thieves of the world now adapt their thievery to include simply talking an over-confident and well-funded adventurer into a situation with death as the only outcome.

Eeeeeeeeexcellent....
"Auuww, those zombies? They're pushovers! We'll be past them in no time.

You've, uh, got a mace equipped... right? Right. Good."

So many possibilities.

For curiousity, do coins drop on PvP death as well?

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul
Old 09-06-2007
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
"Auuww, those zombies? They're pushovers! We'll be past them in no time.

You've, uh, got a mace equipped... right? Right. Good."

So many possibilities.

For curiousity, do coins drop on PvP death as well?
undecided. I don't like to reward pvp'ers needlessly. To me PVP should always be it's own reward unless the system is designed for PVP. We havn't gone to great lengths to put players against players so...
Old 09-06-2007
Legendary Hero

undeadsteak will become famous soon enough
I cant find any lizards! Ah, Found it. They took over Sestra caverns. OMG GUYS GO KILL EM THEYRE SOO UBER EASY! *Bluff check 1.* Lets just say necropolis is easier O_O