News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-23-2011
Commoner

Hojou will become famous soon enough
Greetings!

Hey all!

I just started playing on Sundren recently - I'm really impressed so far with what I've seen! It seems like a great server...

I play in a few other regular DMd events elsewhere, but in-between I'm starting to hang out here. The crowd seems to be really nice, and the PW is very well designed.

BTW, I logged in tonight after a few days away, and found myself somewhere completely different from where I logged out, and my charisma is -1... did i do something wrong? Or just a bug?

Anyway - hope to see more of you in-game soon!
Old 03-23-2011
Legendary Hero

Atmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud ofAtmosphere has much to be proud of
Welcome to the valley! Right now we are in a state of martial law, religious strife, and a questionable war with our southern neighbors. Please give the wiki a look over and let us know if you have any questions.
Old 03-23-2011
Legendary Hero

ManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant future
Welcome! Not sure about what happened to you while logged off. See you in game... unless of course you keep the -1 CHA. Most folks will likely just run away from you then.

Cheers!
Old 03-23-2011
Nobility

Chipmunk has a spectacular aura aboutChipmunk has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to Sundren!

No clue what's going on with your loading and -1 CHA issues. Try the DM-channel if issues persist!
Old 03-24-2011
Commoner

Su Chan will become famous soon enough
It's only -1 if you RP it that way...
Old 03-24-2011
Nobility

Shedboy has a spectacular aura aboutShedboy has a spectacular aura about
bit of a bugger if your a sorc though. but I suppose you can role play an anti-sorcerer who upon meeting a regular sorcerer explodes to create a tear in the timespacewweaveshadow continuum and then dies spectacularly as they are radiated as pure prismatic light. Now there's a char concept for you!

i think if any of your cha stat is -1, your technically dead or a vegetable. A most spectacular debut! I am sure things can only be UP from here
Old 03-24-2011
Legendary Hero

roguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant futureroguethree has a brilliant future
A Charisma of 0 means you can't distinguish yourself from another person.
Old 03-24-2011
Legendary Hero

Catastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of light
In pnp rules, I believe it would mean you are put into a coma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornuto View Post
Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.
Old 03-25-2011
Legendary Hero

Seheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant futureSeheren has a brilliant future
Or you are possibly an Obyrith. They are demons so old, some predate the Gods. Their other trait is they are so hideous that for anyone to look upon their true form it would drive you insane or kill you.

It is also said about some((Pale Night)) that their true form is so disgusting and hideous that reality itself rejects it.

Old 03-25-2011
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
A bit like Helicopters then Seheren? They only function because they're so noisy and ugly that the earth rejects them.

And hello Hojou! Welcome to the server.

No idea why you're broken, but poke a DM IG and we'll have a look.