News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-10-2011
Commoner

Logansan25 will become famous soon enough
Excelsior!

Hello everybody. This is my first post so lets make it what it should be, an introduction.

Born and raised in Lake Geneva so I've played D&D most of my life (I'm 23 btw). I DM and write a 4ed campaign. It's my first time doing both so I'm learning a lot. I would much rather be a player in a really good 3.5...oh hey there Sundren...oh look at you. You're so beautiful. *lick*

My first and only character is Ozzkarr, a Grey Orc Berzerker. I made his stats with max damage output in mind. Kind of a mistake but I always like a challenge. Really appreciate the help the DM's have been giving me with conduct and such. Now me talk like this. It okay. *stare at shiny thing*
Old 02-10-2011
Hero

Root is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of lightRoot is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logansan25 View Post
My first and only character is Ozzkarr, a Grey Orc Berzerker. I made his stats with max damage output in mind.
Expect to need to become very lawful, very fast, or hope to be lucky in making Chaotic friends that can buff you.

Grey Orc and (assumably) chaotic is not an easy way to be able to play.
Old 02-10-2011
Nobility

Dirty Goblin has a spectacular aura about
>.>

You're not alone brah, I play a chaotic neutral half orc fighter/barbarian who follows Tempus. (Borsha)

Also, welcome

I think I roleplayed with your orc just a tiny bit when I was on my rogue Fenthas Raum, I believe I sold him some Fullplate with fire resist, unless I'm thinking of a different orc <.<
Old 02-10-2011
Commoner

Logansan25 will become famous soon enough
YA! I still don that armor. Thanks again.

As for the RP difficulty of chaotic; I find it HILARIOUS. I really like disagreeing with people and being generally difficult. I have a few characters as inspiration when I play Ozzkarr. But I have yet to settle on a definitive personality.

Also, factions? The game offers me a lot but I wouldn't want to join where I'm not welcome. Naa mean?
Old 02-10-2011
Developer

FoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud of
Welcome to Sundren! Be sure to read the Sundren Wiki - perhaps add a character biography once you get settled! I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Old 02-10-2011
Nobility

TakenByTheStormX is a jewel in the roughTakenByTheStormX is a jewel in the roughTakenByTheStormX is a jewel in the rough
Join the Church of Helm. We're boss.
Old 02-11-2011
Hero

DM_Acorn has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to Sundren. Take your time getting settled in. Ask questions if you have them. Many here, not just DMs, are willing to help out.