News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-08-2011
Commoner

Bazyl79 will become famous soon enough
Hello

Hello all. I've been a DND fan since ADD 2nd and have never gotten anywhere on an RP heavy server before. I loved RP the most about DND, but it seems that online everything is all diablo which I love but i have wanted an RP experience for a long time without ever finding a good server. Hoping to find what looks to be a gem.
Old 02-08-2011
Legendary Hero

Catastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of lightCatastrophe is a glorious beacon of light
Hello and welcome! I certainly hope you will find what you are looking for here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornuto View Post
Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.
Old 02-08-2011
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
Highy! Welcome to the rest of your life!

Oh and join the Blackwood Company! We're the best!

(Last faction still safe from lesbian vampires... that's right I went there. >_>)

HA! Beat you Sonja/Lane bots!

Shafiq Khil'joko: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.
Old 02-08-2011
Developer

FoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud ofFoogooFish has much to be proud of
Hello hello! I think you will certainly enjoy yourself here. Sundren is filled with top-notch roleplayers and a close-knit community full of people who are willing to help newcomers adjust to the setting. Be sure to read the Sundren Wiki for more information, and please do not hesitate to ask questions!

Old 02-09-2011
Commoner

Autymn will become famous soon enough
Welcome to sundren! look forward to RPin with ya!