News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-04-2013
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
Road to Aquor

The time for battle preparations is almost over. Lord van Hellstrom is set to meet with his battle commanders for the coming fight, and scouts are set to investigate the town before the siege.

((These will be two separate events. Blackwood scouts, or hired by Blackwood, the event for scouting enemy fortifications will take place on Monday, approx. 7:30 PM, EST.))

The second event will consist of the meeting of the Commander and the rest of his battle leaders (Blackwood/Exigo/Thayan PC's interested are invited) in order to discuss the battle plan. This will take place on Thursday, 7:30 PM EST.))
Old 10-04-2013
Legendary Hero

Jhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant future
Did Datton need a meeting? Or is he excluded from this one?
Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
Dorin Hammond- Scout
Seith Ronson- Master of War
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
Socrates

Old 10-04-2013
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
You and I can meet separately, broski.
Old 10-04-2013
Legendary Hero

cmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant future
Can be at both of these, though not sure if I can be of much use to scouts.

If you're searching the lines for a point
Well, you've probably missed it
There was never anything there
In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Last edited by cmosier; 10-04-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Saw that it was in News and not Rumors
Old 10-04-2013
Dungeon Master

((You should show up, if you can.))
Old 10-04-2013
Hero

sonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be at the Thursday one since I am not an Exigo/Blackwood scout, but am a caring and involved member of the council of elders....who intend to eat barbarian children in a victory feast.
Old 10-04-2013
Legendary Hero

cmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonuvalich View Post
I'll be at the Thursday one since I am not an Exigo/Blackwood scout, but am a caring and involved member of the council of elders....who intend to eat barbarian children in a victory feast.
Dude! That was a secret! The Paladins read these things too!

If you're searching the lines for a point
Well, you've probably missed it
There was never anything there
In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Last edited by cmosier; 10-04-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Lernt sum reedin skilz.
Old 10-04-2013
Nobility

Clangeddin has a spectacular aura aboutClangeddin has a spectacular aura about
Like Sandro, I'll probably be only at the Thursday one. Maishtar is not a scout and would be spotted by a mole from 100 meters.
Old 10-04-2013
Hero

kuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant future
Dryn can attend the Thursday event.
Old 10-07-2013
Dungeon Master

((Heads up, I freakin' did this again. Class until 8, so the event will start at 830. I'm sorry!))