News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-15-2013
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
The Battle of the Northern Gates

The time for war is upon the valley. The Blackwood make for Aquor's gates, and their blades are ready for the glory of battle.

((This is it, kiddies. Event is Thursday, October 24th at 7:00 PM EST))

*Subject to change if no one can make it.

Last edited by [DM] Grinning Death; 10-19-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-15-2013
Hero

Lugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant future
First to poop the party--I have work that day.
Old 10-15-2013
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
Aaaaand changed.
Old 10-15-2013
Nobility

Laurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of light
Unless its 9pm or later pacific, ill have to sit it out. However please consider Abby having participated in a field hospital behind the lines. When I come on, ill RP that.
Old 10-15-2013
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
I would like to participate somehow, but I'm not home until 8pm PST that day. Also, as a clarification for others, who exactly is invited to this? Same people as the previous lead up events, or can aurilites and their allies be there? Can those interested in Aquor being free, but who are not exactly allies of the invading army opt to help out the invaders? Just some questions I thought could be cleared up before the event.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"
Old 10-15-2013
Dungeon Master

The people invited are those who are involved with the Blackwood's efforts thus far to retake Aquor. While I'm certain many PC's would like to simply show up because it's a big event, there's a set battle plan and a limited number of DM's who can deal with the massive quantity of PC's, NPC's, and messages in between.

And rest assured, this event is going to go on a while. If you're involved with the Blackwood and its allies, and can't make it for the first part, we'll very likely be going for a while.

As for the enemy forces, I'd say that Aurilites are invited, but it's not meant to be an opposing faction event.
Old 10-15-2013
Legendary Hero

cmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant future
Wednesdays are tricky for me. Free otherwise. I'm home closer to 7:30 EDT.

If you're searching the lines for a point
Well, you've probably missed it
There was never anything there
In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic
Old 10-15-2013
Legendary Hero

Jhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant future
Sadly I will not be there. My daughter cheers on Friday nights.

Also on a side not if you want me to do the behind the scenes RP for it just tell me when.
Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
Dorin Hammond- Scout
Seith Ronson- Master of War
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
Socrates

Last edited by Jhickey; 10-15-2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Poor wording
Old 10-16-2013
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
As for the enemy forces, I'd say that Aurilites are invited, but it's not meant to be an opposing faction event.
Sorry for the stupid question but aren't the occupiers of Aquor Aurilites? Are there just very very few active Aurilite players?

Who else would they be fighting except Aurilites?

Sorry if I missed something!

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel
Old 10-16-2013
Hero

kuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant future
I can make Oct 25th work, though it will not be ideal.