News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-20-2013
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubtful View Post
There's no need to be doing rebuilds for skill points, you can just use the DM tools we have to add them in!

I've stuck the procedure up in the DM forums if you ever get a request for it.
http://www.sundren.org/forum/showpos...0&postcount=21
Balls....wish I'd read this 30 mins ago! Already did my level up. Same as Farmboy I'll prob wait and see if Rangers get their Pnp abilities in future then fix everything at once.

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel
Old 11-20-2013
Hero

Farmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant future
I've just levelled to 15 myself. We can't get retroactive skillpoints if we level up efore you get to us?
Old 11-20-2013
Administrator

Lotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant future
We can apply this missing skillpoints at any time. You get them when you levelup.
Old 11-20-2013
Nobility

Mishtakob is a jewel in the roughMishtakob is a jewel in the roughMishtakob is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
There's no need to be doing rebuilds for skill points, you can just use the DM tools we have to add them in!

I've stuck the procedure up in the DM forums if you ever get a request for it.
http://www.sundren.org/forum/showpos...0&postcount=21
My mistake, I apologize. For those missing skillpoints, if you catch me on, they'll be reset.
Old 11-20-2013
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
I've just levelled to 15 myself. We can't get retroactive skillpoints if we level up efore you get to us?
Well, you're missing 17 skill points not 14 mate. Remember to count the 4 at first level

And they can level you up and down using in-game commands so no you shouldn't have to wait. Just might be hard to catch a DM during our timezone!

Old 11-20-2013
Hero

Farmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaelis View Post
Well, you're missing 17 skill points not 14 mate. Remember to count the 4 at first level

And they can level you up and down using in-game commands so no you shouldn't have to wait. Just might be hard to catch a DM during our timezone!
yeah I was wondering how youd gotten to lvl 23 in any case :-P math and I are not on thd best of terms.

and yeah I gathered the rest from the other replies
Old 11-20-2013
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
How the heck did you get to level 23?!

I'm impressed!
Old 11-21-2013
Legendary Hero

Quote:
How the heck did you get to level 23?!

I'm impressed!
I'm glad you asked! I attribute it to a combination of healthy diet and the regular sacrifice of innocent virgins in blood rituals.

Virgins are in short supply of late though, especially in that Avanthyr place...

Old 11-21-2013
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaelis View Post
I'm glad you asked! I attribute it to a combination of healthy diet and the regular sacrifice of innocent virgins in blood rituals.

Virgins are in short supply of late though, especially in that Avanthyr place...
don't confuse that poor man! Thaelis made me aware of the extra 3 skillpoints at level 1, and I totally saw his point, and realized that 22 skillpoints owed to him was a bit much for a character on Sundren! Again its math for you. Doesnt even make for very good jokes