News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 04-03-2018
Commoner

Cosca will become famous soon enough
Hello!

Greetings!

Machiavelli here. Can't find my old account details, but am thinking of logging in if there are still peoples hereabouts. Hello people, are you still here? Saulus? GBX? WTF?

Machi
Old 04-04-2018
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Hop on discord. It's funny people keep coming back it's like a chemical addiction.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 04-04-2018
Legendary Hero

cmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant futurecmosier has a brilliant future
I'll be. A lot of us are still around. Come into Discord and say hello. It's great to hear from you! I just brought you up the other day bringing up the good old days on Sundren.

Hope to hear more from you.

If you're searching the lines for a point
Well, you've probably missed it
There was never anything there
In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic
Old 04-04-2018
Legendary Hero

wangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond reputewangxiuming has a reputation beyond repute
Machi! Hello again!
Old 04-05-2018
Hero

Dragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud ofDragor has much to be proud of
well here's someone I'm glad to see

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Old 04-05-2018
Developer

Kitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant future
Oh, hey there. I think you owe me a giant chicken rampage at the Second Wind, but hang around and we'll call it even.

I'm with Saulus on this one: it's rather amusing seeing how many people have been stumbling their way back like they got left behind on a pub-crawl.
Old 04-05-2018
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Machi you glorious bugger!

Glad to see you're still around, come join the discord.
Old 04-06-2018
Developer

GodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant futureGodBeastX has a brilliant future
I ain't here. Don't look at me! *Hides*
Old 04-07-2018
Legendary Hero

OnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to beholdOnyxTigress is a splendid one to behold
Machi! Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornuto View Post
Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.