News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Sundren General Discussion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sundren General Discussion General Discussion about Sundren.

Subforum: Sundren Custom Content RP Schedule

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-14-2016
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry Nezzerscape, I didn't take it as an insult, nor did I believe you meant it as one. I've just very low opinions of resets is all. Better to break new ground than tread the same path as before, even if it is tread differently.
Old 03-14-2016
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomeman View Post
I was afraid I would be bias and wanted the DMs to decide the most likely outcome of such a battle, and then they could tie in Kyle to the story of Blackwood if they wanted to. Grinning Death was kind enough to help me in area. I gotta say he did a beautiful job writing the end to Kyle, and it was much more interesting than what I had in mind. He did all the work too, so much Kudos to Grinning Death for all the help to a wonderful end story of Kyle Rendell.
Kyle's ending was pure gold.

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel
Old 03-14-2016
Hero

Fuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to behold
Sorry, I wasn't trying to complain or anything when I wrote my response to Nez. I was just trying to say, (badly) that I understand her confusion on the whole " how did your toon end thing." It is really cool of you to help people find endings to their stories GD.
Old 03-14-2016
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
It would be really really cool to see Npcs of who all did built so much and invested so much time, like Dryn in his hold, Chime and River in aquor, an 80 year old Hashart in Sestra with a walking cane. it would be really neat
Old 03-15-2016
Hero

nezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarlexel View Post
...an 80 year old Hashart in Sestra with a walking cane. it would be really neat
"Fear me!"

Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same
Old 03-15-2016
Nobility

zypherman has a spectacular aura aboutzypherman has a spectacular aura about
GD, any update from the staff on the server progress to sate the masses? It was awesome reading your other one.
Old 03-15-2016
Legendary Hero

Jhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant future
Ha ha! That is Great Nez!
Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
Dorin Hammond- Scout
Seith Ronson- Master of War
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
Socrates

Old 03-15-2016
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
and you can have a new lich in the enclave named Sandro
Old 03-16-2016
Adventurer

Hades is just really niceHades is just really niceHades is just really niceHades is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zypherman View Post
GD, any update from the staff on the server progress to sate the masses? It was awesome reading your other one.

The majority of the previous list is nearing completion.

Everyone dev side has been working around the clock to push the new chapter of Sundren out. I suggest everyone send a few shoutouts thanking them for their hardwork in the kudos thread, they definitely deserve it. It's a lot of work when you have a limited pool of devs and even less free time.

If you wish to send your positive spirit energy in, Doubt needs your help collecting as much as he can to stop the pesky editor bugs!