News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 12-01-2013
Hero

kuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant futurekuscotopia has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Oh, and polearm range was increased.
I am a fan of the bump in polearm range. Thanks, devs.
Old 12-01-2013
Nobility

Sypthe is just really niceSypthe is just really niceSypthe is just really niceSypthe is just really nice
So happy to see Swashbuckler getting a little buff!

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
---------
Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"
Old 12-01-2013
Administrator

Lotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant future
Little buff? You're insane.
Old 12-01-2013
Nobility

Vaelek is a splendid one to beholdVaelek is a splendid one to beholdVaelek is a splendid one to beholdVaelek is a splendid one to beholdVaelek is a splendid one to beholdVaelek is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonel View Post
I can't communicate ingame. It just gives me a bunch of squares for unrecognized language characters.

Edit: I now get a teal bar above and just below the chat window with all my text coming up in squares.
I have tried to delete the .tlk and restart but that doesn't fix the issue.

~Sari

This happens to me primarily when I change the system locale from English. Usually due to my practicing using kanji. Check if your regional settings are on Japanese or something equally foreign, this can happen periodically if it is. Restarting the game usually fixes it for me. If the problem remains, I suppose you might consider changing the locale back temporarily to US or UK.

Old 12-01-2013
Nobility

Jonel is a glorious beacon of lightJonel is a glorious beacon of lightJonel is a glorious beacon of lightJonel is a glorious beacon of lightJonel is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaelek View Post
This happens to me primarily when I change the system locale from English. Usually due to my practicing using kanji. Check if your regional settings are on Japanese or something equally foreign, this can happen periodically if it is. Restarting the game usually fixes it for me. If the problem remains, I suppose you might consider changing the locale back temporarily to US or UK.
This is a first for me, but I will give it a try when I go on lunch today. Thank you.

~Sari

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head
Old 12-01-2013
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonel View Post
I can't communicate ingame. It just gives me a bunch of squares for unrecognized language characters.

Edit: I now get a teal bar above and just below the chat window with all my text coming up in squares.
I have tried to delete the .tlk and restart but that doesn't fix the issue.

~Sari
Heh, this sounds like what happens to me all the time because I have dual languages on my computer. If you press Alt+Shift by mistake it switches language. Try going to your language settings in control panel and delete any foreign languages in the list

You can also undo it temporarily by pressing Alt or Shift (or something can't remember of top of my head) when it happens ingame. Then again my windows is very old so maybe yours is a different hotkey.

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel
Old 12-01-2013
Adventurer

and break 12345 is just really niceand break 12345 is just really niceand break 12345 is just really niceand break 12345 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaelis View Post
Try going to your language settings in control panel and delete any foreign languages in the list
This. Let's be honest, American is the only language you need to know (in life) and have on your computer.

#onlylettersineedtoknowareUSandA
Old 12-02-2013
Nobility

Laurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of lightLaurk is a glorious beacon of light
Its English.
Old 12-02-2013
Developer

Kitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant future
:-)

That is all.
Cheers,
Kit
Old 12-02-2013
Administrator

Lotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant futureLotus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Its English.
It's over your head.