News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09-01-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Update Notes for Sep 1st, 2014

Icewind Dale Updates!

- Wandering Village added to Icewind Dale
- Misc updates/bugfixes
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 09-01-2014
Legendary Hero

ManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulus View Post
Wandering Village added to Icewind Dale
The hits keep coming!!

Well done.
Old 09-01-2014
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
Also server title change!

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"
Old 09-01-2014
Hero

Lugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulus View Post
- Wandering Village added to Icewind Dale
Why do I have that mental image of an entire village periodically uprooting itself and walking around Icewind Dale?
Old 09-01-2014
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugwy View Post
Why do I have that mental image of an entire village periodically uprooting itself and walking around Icewind Dale?
Because sometimes you lose a contact lens, and have to go find it. Duh:P

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"
Old 09-01-2014
Nobility

Grey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugwy View Post
The level 25 encounter begins.

Prepare yourselves.
Old 09-02-2014
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
This area is still unfinished right? I'm assuming so based on the locked gates and the fact the only NPC I can see has no dialog and is not hostile ><

Aside from that it looks awesome though!!!

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel
Old 09-02-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Unfinished not so much. Keep in mind this is a xenophobic village full of hunters. Maybe they just don't like outsiders.

The gates may open from time to time, expect to see more related to the village.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 09-07-2014
Developer

Additional updates for the Wandering Village today.

George Carlin