News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-16-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Server Back Online

After a bit of a hiatus, the server is back online. It took a lot of tinkering to get it back together and rebuilt and reconfigured, but that would not have been possible without the donations provided by the community.

So thank you to all of our dedicated and passionate fans who help keep the light on, and get back on the server!!
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 11-16-2014
Hero

Fury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant future
Can you put the new IP up in this thread as well? Just to make sure everyone gets it.

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Old 11-16-2014
Legendary Hero

ManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant future
How about we donate before the crisis? I am all in for us collectively providing a few contingency coppers now. Let's keep the crisis-cash at a bout $300 so Saulus can respond more quickly to glitches; in spite of that fact that they happen so very in frequently.

I will be donating a $100 now just for this purpose. Who else is going to do that same? Banites unite!!

$100 Contingency dollars donated. Lets not let this server drop again for a lack of resources! Sundren it too important for us to remain complacent.

Cheers!
Old 11-16-2014
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
For those who are wanting to find the new IP here it is: 99.235.195.160:5125

I'll see ya'll server-side.
Old 11-22-2014
Hero

Farmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant future
I can direct-connect to IP just fine, but I cannot find server in the gamespy browser. Should the devs of the Skywing extension be contacted so they could update nwlist and make sundren appear in the server list with the new IP? (I assume that's how that stuff works)
Old 11-22-2014
Nobility

gamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to behold
It was listed for me when the server came back up. Didn't have to direct connect. Thats weird that it isn't coming up for you though.

Old 11-23-2014
Hero

Farmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant futureFarmboy2003 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamestarmike View Post
It was listed for me when the server came back up. Didn't have to direct connect. Thats weird that it isn't coming up for you though.
It shows now, when I logged on just earlier today. Dunno if direct connecting made that possible or had a bad case o' lazy eye.
Old 11-23-2014
Nobility

greypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud of
I had a bunch of direct connect issues with the server timing out. Then it magically worked after a few tries. Seems persistence is the key.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Old 01-08-2015
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Finally fixed the direct connect address (nwn.sundren.org:5125) so it can be used again.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 01-08-2015
Developer

Kitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant future
Huzzah!