News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Roleplay Central
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Roleplay Central This is the place to post character journals, write character stories, and document character development and progression.

Subforum: Correspondence Sundren Press

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 05-22-2008
Legendary Hero

Leaving Hope will become famous soon enough
Triumvirate Recruitment

* A Paladin of Torm posts a notice in respectable shops, meeting halls, and public spaces throughout Sundren *

The Triumvirate are a coalition of paladins, clerics and warrior priests united by their faith in Tyr, Torm and Illmater. We have come to Sundren with a sacred task: intercept and eradicate the servants of Bane within the valley.

We invite interested parties seeking to counter the evil to that now stalks the land to meet with us and learn more. Those of honorable gods are equally welcome to become allies in the fight to preserve justice and dignity.

Contact Noble Judicator of Torm Tamryn Jorandur, High Paladin of Torm Hano Fetten, Balthasar, or Caspar at the Temple Barracks of the Triumvirate in Sundren City for more details.

Last edited by Leaving Hope; 06-06-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-22-2008
Adventurer

Cade will become famous soon enough
Finding one of the many flyers tacked up everywhere, Cade reads and smiles.
"This will further my training... and thats always a good thing!" Cade said to himself, and then he turned and hastely walked to find Hano.
Old 05-22-2008
Nobility

darcane has a spectacular aura about
Before leaving Sestra,Quelistyra notices the flyer posted on the side of the gate."Hmmm,Im sure Hano and the others wouldnt mind my company.Eilistraee has similar interests so its my duty to lend my insight and blade to the cause."For the Lady and the betterment of everyone."
Old 05-22-2008
Banned

ThePaganKing is a jewel in the roughThePaganKing is a jewel in the roughThePaganKing is a jewel in the rough
*Elric reads the notice and thinks,* "Maybe my wondering days are over. I must put aside the past and mend myself before I lose. I think I will talk to Hano. I believe I have proven my worth to the Triumverate and everyone can always use a good bard in a pinch."

*Elric smiles and pulls a sheet of gold chased vellum towards him.*
Old 05-22-2008
Legendary Hero

Gamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant futureGamling has a brilliant future
Nulinus reads one of the flyers and nods to himself scratching his beard. He then begins to head towards the Temple barracks of the Triumvirate.
Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Tags
illmater, recruitment, torm, triumvirate, tyr