News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Roleplay Central > Correspondence
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Correspondence Writing letters to NPCs or PCs for RP purposes.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-10-2009
Nobility

Iso will become famous soon enough
Post A Formal Letter to the Tormites of the Triumvirate

To my brothers and sisters in faith

in service of our Lord the Almighty
Torm and to His Most Holy Of Torm
presiding in the Temple of the Triumvirate,
on this day the Fifth of Kythorn, 1372FR,

I write to issue a request for your excellent and just consideration in accepting me as a respective hopeful for the most sacred duty of the temple cantor.

With the right and holy guidance and tutelage of the Temple it is my desire to turn my education in song and music learned in the City of Splendors to the praise of our lord. With sufficient indoctrination in the Temple's absolute wisdom and teachings I will then use the most blessed gifts Torm has seen it fit to give me to guide the faithful in prayer.

Should this position within the temple already be held by one that as such would be most venerable, I request that my talents be be given to our Lord's service in any way you deem appropriate.

It is with my sincerest thanks to our Just and Loyal Lord Torm that I am alive today.

Your faithful servant,
Sileneth Haley

On writing her last sentence Sileneth paused, considering the conversation that had transpired earlier with the sister who called herself Cybil.

Was she really one of the Martyr's Progeny? She knew that she was not the only one orphaned as a child in Tantras, but she had hoped that by putting distance between herself and her birthplace it would bring her some peace. Instead, she was only reminded of the indignation she felt at the rumors of the reemergent church of Bane.

What had her parents died for?

Resisting the urge to snap her quil, Sileneth signed her letter and began packing away her stationery.

Last edited by Iso; 02-10-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Horrible horrible typo referencing the wrong deity.

Tags
cantor, letter, sileneth, torm, triumvirate