News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Sundren General Discussion > Sundren Custom Content
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sundren Custom Content Sundren Custom content & Artwork Discussion.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-29-2016
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, just another beautiful piece of modelling destined to stay in a 3D editor. :P
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 08-29-2016
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Kind of. I've slowly been putting together a bunch of sculpts to release as 28mm miniatures, my foolhardly business plan mentioned ages back was to have launched the first range this year.

Between some copyright issues (expiring next year) and the reality of babydom that never happened, but with the baby off to preschool from late september and an pretty important meeting with a manufacturer/publisher scheduled for December I'm hopeful that I'll be able to launch the first range in late Spring next year (unless the publisher suggests holding off to launch, in which case we'll see).

The diver would be a part of the second phase of the project which is where a lot of my TFTD inspired sculpts ended up! So while it may not make it in game, it could grace some tabletops.

That, and I'm going through some of my old drives and sorting out backups (in the hope that one day I'll have a good internet connection and can include some offsite backups!). It's interesting to see all the shit I fiddled with that never made it, thought it was worth sharing some and looking at why they never made it and what I can learn from them!
Old 09-03-2016
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for the lack of update this week, I had been holding off until I could get you some progress screenshots.

Unfortunately I havnt had toolset time since a brief session last Monday - right now we're packing, cleaning and painting ahead of moving house. I'll try to get some screenshots ahead of the move. I'm not going to promise though.

Weekly updates will be resumed at some point after the 16thish once things have calmed down.
Old 09-23-2016
Administrator

OK, took a little longer than expected but I'm now back home and going to pick up my computer from storage on Monday. Once I have have this back I'll be knuckling down to toolset work once again.
Old 09-24-2016
Hero

Intrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant futureIntrepid42 has a brilliant future
All your work is appreciated, Doubtful.
Old 09-26-2016
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
Doubt, you're the man. Also, I was quite intrigued by your earlier posts about your TFTD inspired models. Do you have more information on them, or perhaps any concepts to show off? The details man, need more, I loved TFTD!
Old 09-27-2016
Administrator

Not much I can show off really, I think I already had my Lobsterman rough posted somewhere.

Other than lobsterface and the cultist (I thought I had a sculpt of a Tentaculat done, but I can only find that ancient bit of photoshoping) largely a collection of scraps, ideas and older sculpts not worth showing. Once I've got my first miniatures project wrapped up then it'll come into focus more and (hopefully) become more than a few sculpts and a file of drawings and notes on a shelf.

On the development stuff. All I can say is carry on waiting, I'm fully aware that we're very very late. Work is happening and it will get done, just may take a little longer.
Old 10-10-2016
Administrator

As per the State of the Server thread I've now uploaded the Sundren City, Sestra and other touched areas to the SVN. They do still require NPCs which I've sent requests out for.

If anyone wants to help get the server up and running quicker then I could really do with a few things:

1. Appearances.
2. Quests
3. Items.

To facilitate this and as per the other thread I've put together a quick builders module (link at the end), if you want to grab this it has all the Sundren .haks attached and an empty zone to work in.

What would be really great are thematic groupings of armours - Collections of appearances that are thematicly close enough to work across a variety of positions within a faction. Think City Guard, Legion, Private mercenaries etc.

Once you've done what you can then PM me a dropbox/google/cloud link or PM me for an email address to send stuff to.

Any questions or requests, ask here or via PM and I'll do what I can.

Old 10-10-2016
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
I'd be interested in making some thematic armors, do you have a list or something about what armor types and such? Or just want whatever?
Shafiq Khil'joko: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.
Old 10-11-2016
Administrator

Any really. Can always find a use for cool looking stuff! If you want to give any faction or site a makeover then have at it.