News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-28-2015
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
as far as Doomguide, is Kelemvor still dead?
Old 10-28-2015
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
As a doornail.
Old 12-10-2015
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
Alright, so, a question or two about submitting character bios for after the wipe:

For these retirement plans, are the staff wanting us to write these as in character tellings of what our character's plans are, in the style of an RP post on the forums, or done as a simple out of character description of their plans?

And while on this topic, is that Dropbox that was mentioned still where the staff were wishing to have these sent?

Thanks, and see ya's server side.
Old 12-10-2015
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
Well, hold off until the Epilogue event. After that, I'll start adding things to the wiki, and people can make a projection based on that. And yeah, a proposed ending for your PC and all the juicy details.
Old 12-13-2015
Nobility

greypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud of
Can we play drow now? I have a paladin concept I want to try out.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Old 12-13-2015
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by greypawn View Post
Can we play drow now? I have a paladin concept I want to try out.
Steven! Fetch the pitchforks and torches, I feel an angry mob coming on!
Old 12-13-2015
Nobility

greypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud ofgreypawn has much to be proud of
I roll seduce on all the peasants and show them my dark elf boobies, in a respectful paladin way.

On an actual thought, whats going to happen with the religion/deities? Faerun regions often have a few dominate deities that influence/reflect their local culture. Sundren has always had so many. Take the port, for example, it has/had Umberlee, Selune, Valkur, Ilmater, Waukeen, and Helm? Thats a lot of religions with a physical presence in a port town of 4000. Waterdeep has a population of something like 130,000 and only four dominate religions. Ten Towns has something like 6,500 people and it has one dominate religion. I'm not saying players shouldn't be allowed to play a character that follows whatever deity, because many people have played adventurers/wanders/foreigners, but it'd be nice to see the local faith a bit more solidified.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Old 12-13-2015
Dungeon Master

Religions won't change much, tbh. There will always be the presence of however many gods, because it is Faerun. But actual temples are fewer in number.

1. Avanthyr has Helm/Selune
2. Aquor has Sune
3. Sestra has Bane/Myrkul
4. Sundren has Helm/Triumvirate
Old 12-13-2015
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
You forgot one GD.

5. Blackwood has Kyle Rendell

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"
Old 12-13-2015
Dungeon Master

My apologies. The temple even has this amazing portrait of him: