News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-08-2014
Nobility

Aniril_Telin is just really niceAniril_Telin is just really niceAniril_Telin is just really niceAniril_Telin is just really nice
Fair enough big guy, no worries from my end, will keep an eye out for whatever you decide to do about it. I just know that after updating I don't really want to mess with something for the rest of the night, thought it might be a quick fix so you could relax. :P

Ulriel Gabrieth, Devout of Lathander
Noril De'nor, Archer ...
Liem Ashcroft, Miner, Smith, and Weaponsmaster
Old 01-08-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Fixed.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 01-08-2014
Nobility

Aniril_Telin is just really niceAniril_Telin is just really niceAniril_Telin is just really niceAniril_Telin is just really nice
yep, though now the next one failing is hak_argyle_keep.hak :P

Noril De'nor, Archer ...
Old 01-08-2014
Adventurer

nox74 will become famous soon enough
got the same error here, but with hak_argyle_keep.hak
Old 01-08-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Should all be fixed, I missed that file re-testing.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 01-08-2014
Nobility

All good now, thank you so very much for your hard work and quick response in getting this going Saulus!

Noril De'nor, Archer ...
Old 01-08-2014
Adventurer

jdmoor has a spectacular aura about
Me And my monk thank you for the store though we do wish we didn't take the sacred fist path so we could use those staves without the -8 penalty

Guess you got to give some things up to gain some things. I gave up DR surpassment for more power and self buffs.
Old 01-08-2014
Hero

sonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond repute
Argyle looks fekkin' sexy as hell now, though I have missing textures on the tombstones so they're all technicolor and festive. That into area with the horse paddock and stuff though? Pure sex.
Old 01-08-2014
Nobility

Yes, the missing textures was noted in a shout. that particular texture was the cause of some update trouble and is being worked on. Saulus kindly asked that it is ignored for the time being.

Noril De'nor, Archer ...