News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Off-Topic
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Talk about whatever.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 02-29-2016
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
I went with the Death Godlike Paladin... the scary horns looked pretty cool.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 03-01-2016
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Human paladin to start, but seemed to get slaughtered in every fight. Remembered I preferred rogues, so started a rogue and had an absolute whale of a time, much fun and greatness. Stopped playing in act 2 due to life.

Did dip my toe in as a druid, turning into an angry stag monster was a hoot.

Might try again as a cipher if I ever manage to get near a computer with time to play games again.
Old 03-02-2016
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
I had to save quite often as my Bleak Walker in the beginning, it kind of played into his role as to why he became what he did. Being so feeble and always being the underdog using his connection to Skane to grow in power. Eventually he became a slaughter house.

I really enjoyed the concept of the Bleak Walkers and tapping into it the way I did. The other thing was I enjoyed the slower leveling pace and realized that each level gave me quite a long while to mull over my choices in his paths of development (mechanical and story wise).

I mean I know I always felt a little obligation to taking levels right away in Sundren, just because the brain likes to think inside boxes even at the best of times, at least mine does anyways. Playing PoE on Hard off the break certainly gave me a new perspective on the whole process of character development. It was slow and grueling in the leveling with all the reloads (besides it was kinda slow anyways), however I found that gave me more time to develop my character's outlook on things in a much more fluid sense. I thought the game was great.

If you do go through again as a cipher, I think you might find it quite rewarding they're like Kiss n Go flankers with good battlefield control (everything an Arcane Trickster SHOULD be). I wouldn't have beaten the Emerald Dragon without a cipher.