News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 06-14-2016
Adventurer

Calculus has a spectacular aura aboutCalculus has a spectacular aura about
Salutations

I am Calculus. I have owned the Neverwinter Nights collection for many years and have stumbled upon this website. I am a software developer in the United Kingdom by day and a role player by night. I noticed you are in a middle of a transition with development. Is there an ETA for the wipe before the reboot? Thank you.

UTC/GMT +1 hour

"The difference between ignorant and educated people is that the latter know more facts. But that has nothing to do with whether they are stupid or intelligent." Neal Stephenson
Old 06-14-2016
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Greetings. We don't get many new users these days, but we are getting very near completion (I would think a matter of weeks but it's hard to say).

Out of curiosity, do you develop in C++ or could you? I'm guessing Java/C# ? (most programmers I know)
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 06-14-2016
Adventurer

Thanks for the invitation. Yes, I am a C++ developer. I usually work on building game engines as a hobby, but professionally I do applications and systems.

UTC/GMT +1 hour

"The difference between ignorant and educated people is that the latter know more facts. But that has nothing to do with whether they are stupid or intelligent." Neal Stephenson
Old 06-14-2016
Nobility

AsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to allAsuraKing is a name known to all
Welcome aboard!
Shafiq Khil'joko: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.
Old 06-14-2016
Adventurer

Thank you, AsuraKing.

UTC/GMT +1 hour

Old 06-14-2016
Legendary Hero

Fateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to all
Welcome to the server!
Old 06-14-2016
Legendary Hero

Jhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant future
Welcome to the server, look forward to seeing you in game. Also, please feel free to ask any questions, I am sure we can find someone with the answer.
Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
Dorin Hammond- Scout
Seith Ronson- Master of War
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
Socrates

Old 06-15-2016
Hero

nezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to behold
Welcome!!!
Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same
Old 06-15-2016
Adventurer

Thank you for the acknowledgements; Fateful Encounter, Jhickey, and nezzerscape.

UTC/GMT +1 hour

Old 06-15-2016
Hero

Memnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Calculus. We love getting new players. You will find we are a fairly tight group of players. Any questions in game feel free to ask.