News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Greeting
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Greeting New to the forum? Post your greeting here!

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-17-2016
Hero

Anks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the rough
Lets say

Let's say I make a character for the servers triumphant return to glory. I've been thinking......'what do I make' it seems like there are a lot of changes to the lore and I have a lot of reading up to do. Any suggestions on where to begin or if I even should read anything at all and just 'wing' it like I usually do?
Old 01-17-2016
Nobility

gamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to beholdgamestarmike is a splendid one to behold
Waiting for what my buddy is going to do and im just gonna roll something then. Avanthyr and Aquor look like good spots though to make a character around.

Old 01-17-2016
Dungeon Master

[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future[DM] Grinning Death has a brilliant future
We don't allow fiendish Californian warlocks here.

That said, I could be persuaded to make an exception.
Old 01-17-2016
Hero

Anks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the rough
Warlock you say, I don't think I've ever played one those.