News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-10-2016
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
Issue is that, since faction system is still broken, no one can really use their gear. It is true we could hop on and roleplay, issue comes on when we take any faction gear off, and can't ever put it back on. Usually just an issue if we come to pvp or want to run any PVE content after taking stuff off. I'm totally for playing though, even with server being as is.

Even with the faction system broken, it's not like our server is bad. Hell, even with broken faction system, we're still the best-made server out there IMO. Smoothest walk meshes, no area's with horrible camera angles, smart spawn rates, good challenge level. Classes that feel almost completely balanced against each other. If people want to hop on the server with characters new or old and RP, I'm totally down.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"
Old 06-13-2017
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
So, kind of telling that it's been 9 months since anyone posted any news in this channel. If the staff is done working on the server updates, a heads up would be nice. Then just wipe the vault and let us play new characters with non-broken factions and we're good to go. We literally don't need to go further than that at this point, it's years past when the big "update" was supposed to be in. Just give us what you have. Please. Seriously, just put in what works, wipe the vault, and be done with it. Update it later. Just don't keep pretending the big super update is going to happen.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"
Old 06-15-2017
Legendary Hero

Kasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant futureKasso has a brilliant future
Vault Wipe seems to be live

Edit; nvm, just mine seems empty, lol

Formerly
Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Last edited by Kasso; 06-15-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-11-2017
Hero

nezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to behold
Any chance the classes/races/etc. can be posted? I know the Wiki is broken and low priority, perhaps google docs or some other free file sharing program?

Nez
Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same