News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Rumors
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rumors Roleplay forum. Rumours, announcements, and news.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 10-07-2008
Hero

Anks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the roughAnks is a jewel in the rough
"Self-proclaimed Infernal Champion of the Valley."

A tiefling stands by the wooden stump at the Exigo tradeing post, yelling, telling of how he, saved the valley.

"Gather around, all come listen to this grand and true story, of how I saved the valley, it all started when the portals that the Black Hand of Bane created was closed, a rip in the cosmos themselves occurred. A randomization of the planes, They say everything is connected and what they said was true, So, I the Champion of the people decided, to save it! Quartz I required and with Quartz the people of the valley responded. Then, the day had come, the Quartz where ready to close the portal, all eyes where on the campyre, waiting for the rift to open once again, but then! Something happened, Baatezu, of all sorts started to pour out as portal opened! I single handedly decided to Dive! into the portal, and fight off the army of devils to save the honorable people of this valley, and I succeeded, I fought them off, as the oh so wonderful Red Wizards closed the portal behind me trapping me inside. But how I got out and manage to stand before you this day! Well that is a story, for another day, ladies and gentlemen, A glorious story of a passionate man, stuck in the pits of hell themselves for five years! So, all cheer for the Champion, The Infernal Champion of the Valley, of the people of this grand and glorious nation."

The Tiefling turns silent after spreading his piece of propaganda

Last edited by Anks; 02-05-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-07-2008
Nobility

Rugabug will become famous soon enough
An older gnome stands there in shock and then furrows his brows "Oi! Youngin dun you give me no lip! why abck in MY day all we had were toofpicks n pocketknives ta fight off all them monsters! Take us Fifteen years ta get anywhere n' then Fifteen years ta get back! So quit yer whinin afer i bend you over my knee and whup yo' ass! Now buy a gods damned potion and bugger off youngin!
Old 10-07-2008
Commoner

Grae will become famous soon enough
Seris watched the man while she chewed on an apple. Maybe someone would give this tripe the benefit of the doubt this time. She almost hoped so; the day was late, and there weren't the normal parade of fools about.
Old 10-07-2008
Commoner

Krondor will become famous soon enough
Leon watched, rembering his encounter with the tiefling earlier, he just stared with a passive look, thinking to himself about how some peopel can't seem to get over themselves.
Old 10-08-2008
Hero

Elusa has much to be proud ofElusa has much to be proud ofElusa has much to be proud ofElusa has much to be proud ofElusa has much to be proud ofElusa has much to be proud ofElusa has much to be proud of
Rena smiled throughout the speech. Was it true? Probably not. She had some idea of Nocte's abilities, and she was certain he could not hold off an army alone. But something happened in Dis. Something that demanded respect, no matter who was speaking.
Old 10-21-2008
Commoner

Edgeknight will become famous soon enough
Verros sits cross-legged on the soft grass by the wood stump, methodically running a whetstone over the steel head of his trusty spear. Despite his preoccupied appearance, he listens intently, eager as always for every scrap of information or rumor to come his way, be they true or false.
What he thinks of the tiefling's speech, only he knows.
Old 10-21-2008
Nobility

Firechicken is a jewel in the roughFirechicken is a jewel in the roughFirechicken is a jewel in the rough
Hana sits in the tree chewing on some goblin meat. Listens to what the tiefling says laughs and turns around jumps out of the tree and walks off to the hills.

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
The power of the hunt.