News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Sundren General Discussion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sundren General Discussion General Discussion about Sundren.

Subforum: Sundren Custom Content RP Schedule

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-04-2016
Legendary Hero

Fateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to all
Event - Trickster's Last Laugh

Quote:
The Sinister Three: Left Hand Archmagi whose united efforts ultimately forced Sundren City out from the skies and returned it to the valley. Historians note that while two of the Archmagi were slain during a climactic confrontation between the terrorist group and the City's heroes, one of the master wizards remains at large to this day: the Sinister Trickster. Notorious for his involvement in the Sundering of the City's wings and renowned for staging malicious pranks against everyone from the Black Hand to the Tuatha, the Trickster has somehow managed to elude capture by many factions.

At least, until now.

The Magisterium reports that they have located what appears to be the Sinister Trickster's stronghold. They now issue a call out to all able-bodied and willing adventurers to lend their aid in apprehending and stopping this menace ... once and for all.
DM: FE
WHO: Anybody!
WHEN: 12/9 9:00PM Eastern

Last edited by Fateful Encounter; 12-01-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-04-2016
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
I might have someone that'd be interested in getting involved in this. Depending on how long after the epilogue this is, maybe a certain, probably now old, half orc would definitely lend his arm to this, when he gets back to the valley
Old 11-04-2016
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there.
Old 11-05-2016
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
Will try to make it.
Old 11-14-2016
Legendary Hero

Peridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant future
I'll pop on. What's the date?

[DM] Poltergeist :
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.
Old 11-17-2016
Developer

Kitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant futureKitsunestume has a brilliant future
Sounds interesting, but, like Sparkie, my involvement world be dependant on the timing relative to the last acknowledged history.
Old 11-18-2016
Legendary Hero

Fateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to all
This event is set a few years (around 3-5) after the fall of the city, so most existing characters should likely be able to attend.

Also, I'm now looking to schedule the event tentatively on 12/3 or 12/4 depending on people's availability. What works better for people?
Old 11-19-2016
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
12/3 In the evening should be good for me.
Old 11-19-2016
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
My laptop charger is dead so this makes it easier for me to make it, now that the event is pushed back. I'll be ready for any of those days. I'm making a new character for this event.
Old 11-20-2016
Hero

Fury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant future
For me it would have to be evening, like... around 10pm eastern time. Also, fair warning. We are moving to a place where the internet goes to die. I have literally discovered all we'll be able to get is a DSL lite that's like.. 1mbps down. So I wholly expect everything to be awful.

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro