News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Suggestions
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions We would love to hear what you think would make Sundren a better place. Please posts your suggestions here.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-18-2018
Commoner

Vantablack has a spectacular aura aboutVantablack has a spectacular aura about
Findings 2018

So I'm new here and wasn't sure where to post these as not all are bug related (if I find any bug related!). Now these are things that I may find odd and such it may be normal for the rest of you! But I heard they were wanting feedback and to find issues so here I am! [I will be updating this as I go along]
  • Loaded IG, no money. Sorta sucks having completely nothing but maybe I haven't found the guy that gives you some cash to gear up for the first quest I found, Lathander Cleric.
  • [Deleted]
  • [Deleted]
  • Earl Grey (lol) Exigo Merchant doesnt work when you click to chat, he's got colored name so I figure he's semi important.
  • Another colored name Magnus Epoch Wright, doesn't chat with you either.
  • Maybe up in the starter area a sign or something that tells what the different color for the names mean?
  • Inside the Sunderer Gate Legion Barracks, when you go through the jail gate, gate and then a door to like a safe area. The two ladies with colored names do not chat with you.
  • Some people are injured or wounded with unknown reason (Refugees I can see but the Praetorian Kaima outside the portal I blundered into seems odd.
  • Papers! You need them to get into Sundren. If you dont got them you cant really get in! But issue is unless you have money which unless I missed an area have not found any to gain you cannot buy them from the guy in the barracks. But! You can diplomacy the guy...only diplomacy so I'd suggest adding Intimidate and the Persuade variant also to make it a little easier, and maybe some gold! (Citizen is 150gp, Merchant 350gp)

Thankfully I was able to constantly try for diplomacy til I succeeded!
  • Now I wonder if I need the PC DB tool (that you have to relog to get but as server is now you cannot do that) for some of these instances to occur seems looting may be tagged to it?
    Perhaps even monster spawning? Seeing as I finally found the crypt and went in, nothing spawned no monsters or loot in what i think to be placeables that do so. (Barrels bodies) but not sure if I should of even been there yet seeing as I died from a lovely trap on a chest well above my caliber lol fun times
  • Death! Lovely venue, serene, silent, gray....all the things you want! So I chat the void man up and try to get closer etc he goes hey gotta wait some more...So I did...think 10 mins have gone by as I was distracted with something else I was doing! Chat him again same thing...but my issue is there is no actual timer to give an idea of how long. I don't mind waiting but I like knowing how long I gotta wait...which atm the way to get around this issue seems that I would have to log and thus remake

Last edited by Lotus; 03-20-2018 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Removed not-bugs, non-action items
Old 03-19-2018
Commoner

Vantablack has a spectacular aura aboutVantablack has a spectacular aura about
  • So thought, on how the server currently is could we open up to max lvl to be able to figure out the classes as well to see if there are any issues with those?
  • As the server is now if you use the same name (now maybe the server hasnt reset yet idk) but you load in where your character last was upon log out (for me it was the fugue cause I had died ).
  • More fun upon making a new character I still ended up in the fugue! So I may be wrong but I feel this is tied to the account itself which then makes me wonder if the Database thing it says to rejoin about is the cause of this...if so try not to die!

Last edited by Vantablack; 03-19-2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-20-2018
Hero

Lugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant future
- Didn't create a new character. Just pulled mine from the local vault.

- Every time I log in, a new PC Tool has to be created. Assuming this is a local vault issue?

- While speaking to Torgar, Human subrace stat adjustments don't take effect (though you are still kicked out).

- Crafting: Smith's hammer description is misleading. It incorrectly states you need to actually use it to craft items, but in actuality you only need it in your inventory (the actual crafting happens by using the Plans of the item you intend to make with the mold and required ingredients in your possession).

- The Zakharan Djinn Merchant in Exigo Trading Post speaks in cinematic mode. I'd suggest switching to in-game mode to be in line with the other merchants.
Old 03-20-2018
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
Well, currently the server is in a sort of purgatory, it's just been brought back from the abyss, Sundren's clerics, healers, and other experts of the realm all have their minds at work here. (It still hasn't relaunched yet though.) That being said, I suppose all information is helpful. Thank you for sharing, and welcome!
Old 03-25-2018
Nobility

KimKandor has a spectacular aura aboutKimKandor has a spectacular aura about
Would be fun to play some again, been a long time.

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."