News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Sundren General Discussion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sundren General Discussion General Discussion about Sundren.

Subforum: Sundren Custom Content RP Schedule

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 03-12-2009
Nobility

CorneliusVonRichten will become famous soon enough
Tribute to the Sestra incident.

A tribute to the Sestra incident. NOT made by myself. Hope you still like it, though.

http://corneliusvanrichten.deviantar...mory-115720697

Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.
Old 03-17-2009
Hero

Zoberraz is a glorious beacon of lightZoberraz is a glorious beacon of lightZoberraz is a glorious beacon of lightZoberraz is a glorious beacon of lightZoberraz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm amazed this hasn't had any replies thus far. That's actually pretty sad, considering how much it costs to get pictures like these done.

It is a beautiful picture. The fact that I actually recognize the marker is actually pretty awesome (though the scenery behind it doesn't match... but hey, artistic license. It's still pretty). There's a lot more meaning behind it now, especially considering what happened with Sestra lately.

I can't say I'm acquainted with Samantha Blake, though looking at fun I found it fun to recognize the hairstyle and armor she wore. I find it nice that the artist was able to stick to the NWN2 in-game model and breathe more life into it, while having the character still recognizable in comparison to the in-game avatar.

Also, given what I see in your signature, this seems fairly well representative to your character. I figure you must be pretty pleased with the picture, Cornelius.
Old 03-17-2009
Nobility

CorneliusVonRichten will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
Also, given what I see in your signature, this seems fairly well representative to your character. I figure you must be pretty pleased with the picture, Cornelius.
Indeed, so pleased that I have commissioned her for another picture. But this will be one about a char, that also exists in my 'In development' world, which I have created as the foundation for a story(Which is also still in the making).
(In the making = Most ideas still in my head :/ )

By the way, I'm glad that you like it.

Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Last edited by CorneliusVonRichten; 03-17-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-17-2009
Nobility

Firechicken is a jewel in the roughFirechicken is a jewel in the roughFirechicken is a jewel in the rough
I like the picture. Makes me kinda sad looking at it thinking about if it was RL.

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
The power of the hunt.
Old 03-17-2009
Legendary Hero

Kaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to all
Wow. I envy her drawing skills
Old 03-18-2009
Nobility

TamurtheLame will become famous soon enough
I know Samantha and I was blown away at how much it looks like her NWN2 character, down to the hair and the armor.

Very well done!
Bring me a Shrubbery!
Old 03-18-2009
Legendary Hero

gbbishop is a splendid one to beholdgbbishop is a splendid one to beholdgbbishop is a splendid one to beholdgbbishop is a splendid one to beholdgbbishop is a splendid one to beholdgbbishop is a splendid one to behold
good stuff. great illustration. solid translation from one medium to the other. all in all inspiring to see something like this inspired by a video game. makes me want to finish my orlin illustration.

Tags
monument, sam, sestra