News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > Polls
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls Archive of polls held on the site.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
View Poll Results: What PRC would you like to see most?
Combat Medic 9 11.69%
Mage Killer 8 10.39%
Mystic Theurge 18 23.38%
Black Flame Zealot 11 14.29%
Master Of Many Forms 31 40.26%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2008
Legendary Hero

Kangleton is a glorious beacon of lightKangleton is a glorious beacon of lightKangleton is a glorious beacon of lightKangleton is a glorious beacon of lightKangleton is a glorious beacon of light
I hope these PRC's will have limits to who can take them, and require application. Otherwise, everyone and their grandma will be a shapeshifter.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.
Old 04-09-2008
Nobility

Landaren will become famous soon enough
My grandma shapeshifts just fine already. She is always turning into a huge bitch, followed up by a nagging old bag.
Old 04-09-2008
Legendary Hero

Kaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to all
I'm not interest in a shapeshifter PRC, if it eases you to know. And my grandmother wouldn't have the faintest idea what the word means, so you can count her out too.
Old 04-09-2008
Hero

Maevan2 has a spectacular aura aboutMaevan2 has a spectacular aura about
All the suggested classes are for casters. If i could choose i would prefer to see more PRCs for melee characters.

Assassin 26 0.41%
Blackguard 7 0.11%
Divine Champion 8 0.13%
Dragon Disciple 10 0.16%
Duelist 2 0.03%
Dwarven Defender 7 0.11%
Frenzied Berserker 22 0.35%
Invisible Blade 13 0.21%
Shadow Thief of Amn 1 0.02%
Weapon Master 26 0.41%

At least 2 require you to be evil, at least one of them is restricted, 1 of them requires a special race, for at least 2 you must be a rogue (more or less) so that only a few remain for an ordinary fighter

Divine Champion: I like the saves and number of feats. But the gameplay is more or less the same like an ordinary fighter's one

Duelist: i'd say the number of characters says everything

Frenzied Berserker: cannot say anything about this one

Weapon Master: not what it used to be (which is a good thing) and gameplay doesn't really change

So how about trying to bring back the good old Kensai?
Old 04-09-2008
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Black Flame Zealot.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 04-09-2008
Legendary Hero

Peridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant futurePeridan has a brilliant future
....and down she goes!

[DM] Poltergeist :
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.
Old 04-09-2008
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulus View Post
Black Flame Zealot.
If that was the answer to my question then i must be missing something

(taken from http://nwn2customcontent.wikidot.com/black-flame-zealot)

Requirements:
Alignment: Any nongood.
Spellcasting: Able to cast 2nd level divine spells.
Skills: Hide 8 ranks, Lore 8 ranks, Move Silently 8 ranks.
Feats: Iron Will, 1d6 Sneak Attack damage
Class Features:
Hit Die: d6
Base Attack Bonus: Medium.
High Saves: Reflex, Will.
Weapon Proficiencies: None.
Armor Proficiencies: None.
Skill Points: 4 + Int modifier.
Class Skills: Concentration, Craft Alchemy, Craft Armor, Craft Weapon, Hide, Listen, Lore, Move Silently, Open Lock, Search, Sleight of Hand, Spellcraft, Spot, and Tumble.
Divine Spellcasting: At each even-numbered black flame zealot level, the character gains new spells per day (and spells known, if applicable) as if he had also gained a level in a divine spellcasting class to which he belonged before adding the prestige class level.
Zealous Heart: A black flame zealot is immune to fear, magical or otherwise. Unlike a paladin's aura of courage, this confers no special benefits on his companions. A Black Flame Zealot gains this ability at first level.
Poison Use: At 2nd level, a black flame zealot gains the ability to use poison safely, as the assassin ability.
Death Attack: At 3rd level, the black flame zealot can make a special sneak attack called a death attack. This ability adds to the rogue's sneak attack ability, adding an extra 1d6 points of damage. This bonus rises to +2d6 at 6th level, and +3d6 at 9th level. If used against an opponent not already in combat, a successful Death Attack forces the victim to make a Fortitude save or become paralyzed.
Sacred Flame: Beginning at 7th level, at will, a black flame zealot can command the melee weapons in his possession to burn with a black, deadly fire. The weapons gain the flaming ability, dealing 1d6 points of fire damage per successful attack in addition to its normal weapon damage.

Non good, 1 level of rogue (maybe even more to get the 8 ranks) and 3-4 levels in a divine class as requirenment? So that is a fighter type class?
Old 04-09-2008
Legendary Hero

Kaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to allKaeldorn is a name known to all
Nah Maevan, that was his vote. Not an answer to your question

For pure melees I wouldn't mind seeing Tempest or something (though that might be a bit overpowered).
Old 04-09-2008
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeldorn View Post
Nah Maevan, that was his vote. Not an answer to your question

For pure melees I wouldn't mind seeing Tempest or something (though that might be a bit overpowered).
*scratches his head* Hmm, yes, that would make more sense

Tempest? *drools*
Old 04-09-2008
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm telling everyone to vote Black Flame Zealot. You might just get some bonus XP mysteriously if you do.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Closed Thread