News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Website > News
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Sundren news archive of news on the main page.

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 08-20-2014
Hero

Lugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant futureLugwy has a brilliant future
... *quietly trashcans werepyre ideas*

(just kidding; I'm as happy to know both templates together are a no-no. )
Old 08-20-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Relax guys... there's plenty of food to go around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wolfman.jpg (3.9 KB, 25 views)
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 08-20-2014
Hero

nezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to beholdnezzerscape is a splendid one to behold
Hmmm I remember Elandra getting bitten by a werewolf some time back...

Can the lore / background / stats be sheared or is it too soon?
Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same
Old 08-20-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
While there are many types of lycanthropes in the realms, Werewolves are by far the most common, especially in Icewind Dale. The legends of the Great White Werewolf betray a strain of the curse unique to Icewind Dale, where white-furred werewolves are especially vicious and terrifying.

Template: ECL 8

Human Form

+2 AC
4 STR, 2 dex, 4 con, 2 wis
+5 survival, spot, listen
10 DR cold
Immunity: Disease, Immunity: Poison
Tracking, Scent, Darkvision

Transformed (appearance changes) (Bonuses / feats IN ADDITION TO) Once per day ability

PC weaponry is usable (no creature claws)
8 STR, 4 dex, 4 con, 2 wis
3 Regen
10 dr/silver
Immunity: Mind-Affecting
50% speed boost

To qualify, a PC must be bitten by a Werewolf who is a member of the Caul Clan. Also, PCs should have a tendency toward evil after the change (not to say you HAVE to be evil, but you're more predisposed to it).

Please don't take this as an opportunity to critique the template build, we may make adjustments in the future if we don't like the balance but this is currently the final info.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Old 08-20-2014
Legendary Hero

Jhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant futureJhickey has a brilliant future
Looks great guys. Since the update was put in, the portals have officially been deactivated. So is the banner drop point been relocated? Also Myrkulite Players do not have access to their temple, by any means at all. I understand there are very few, but never the less they have no access to the faction gear.

Otherwise I am excited to explore the new keep and see the first player werewolf.
Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
Dorin Hammond- Scout
Seith Ronson- Master of War
"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
Socrates

Old 08-20-2014
Nobility

Talleyman99 is a splendid one to beholdTalleyman99 is a splendid one to beholdTalleyman99 is a splendid one to beholdTalleyman99 is a splendid one to beholdTalleyman99 is a splendid one to beholdTalleyman99 is a splendid one to beholdTalleyman99 is a splendid one to behold
cool I like that fact people can use there weapons still. Good work staff like people
Old 08-20-2014
Developer

There were some issues related to the update last night. They are all fixed now.

George Carlin
Old 08-20-2014
Nobility

Grey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud ofGrey-Moth has much to be proud of
Nice work on the birdge, Tupoun! Just had a look, and it came out looking flawless!
Old 08-20-2014
Hero

Redjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant futureRedjack has a brilliant future
Vampires are absolutely superior to werewolves. Everyone knows that.
Old 08-20-2014
Legendary Hero

ManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant futureManUtd4Ever has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
Vampires are absolutely superior to werewolves. Everyone knows that.

...and then it begins. The rivalry should be epic.