News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Sundren Community > Sundren General Discussion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sundren General Discussion General Discussion about Sundren.

Subforum: Sundren Custom Content RP Schedule

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 11-21-2016
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
Yikes, Well we can all just RP all slow like for the event. that way you won't notice.
Old 11-22-2016
Nobility

bipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant futurebipolar bear has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury View Post
For me it would have to be evening, like... around 10pm eastern time. Also, fair warning. We are moving to a place where the internet goes to die. I have literally discovered all we'll be able to get is a DSL lite that's like.. 1mbps down. So I wholly expect everything to be awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0
Old 12-01-2016
Legendary Hero

Fateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to all
Okay ... things have come up and I have to reschedule again. I sincerely apologize, it wasn't my intention to do this.

I'm now looking at next Friday, 12/9 at 9:00PM Eastern, 6:00PM Pacific. If you can't make it at 6, coming later is fine - I will figure out a way to pull in anyone who wants to come into the event.
Old 12-01-2016
Nobility

jarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the roughjarlexel is a jewel in the rough
Sounds good.
Old 12-01-2016
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
Sounds great, FE.
Old 12-01-2016
Hero

Memnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to beholdMemnoch1962 is a splendid one to behold
Sounds good, I'll try to be there.
Old 12-08-2016
Hero

Fury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant futureFury has a brilliant future
I can be there, though perhaps not right on time. Looking forward to it, though!

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Old 12-08-2016
Hero

Mournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to beholdMournas is a splendid one to behold
See you all tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2016
Nobility

Sparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud ofSparkie has much to be proud of
Will be there, looking forward to seeing yas
Old 12-09-2016
Legendary Hero

Fateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to allFateful Encounter is a name known to all
See everyone in a little under 8 hours!