View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
Help! Windows 10 woes

Alright, bit of an issue with my PC and I'm hoping that maybe one of you fine folks can cast a light.

Windows was all fine and dandy, had to boot off my old (broken) windows 7 HDD to chuck some stuff on a USB stick, following the return to my 10 install it asked for a disk check which I cunningly skipped for a week.

Roll on today and being all distracted I forgot to skip it, now it looks fucked. Most of my start up programs crash, start menu doesnt work, can't make new users and I can't run most programs. It's a sorry state of affairs.

Any suggestions? I had thought it might be the user profile being wanked but as I can't make new profiles I can't test that out..