View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Server Maintenance - Thurs Dec 12th

The server will be offline for approx 1 hour Thursday morning (Eastern). Another drive has failed in the server that I will be replacing. I also plan to upgrade the memory in the server.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank people who have donated in the past, and ask that if you are able to; even $5-10 makes a significant dent in monthly server bills, web hosting and maintenance.

Thanks guys!
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin