View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015
Hero

Fuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to beholdFuzziebunny is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunestume View Post
Or buffing everyone and taking a non-spell-caster role. GMW and IMA contribute much more to a delve than any blast spell I have observed (short of maximized IGMS in very particular scenarios), due to the matter of duration and reliability.
You don't need a fireball to the face to help a party. There is sleep, hold monster, slophsism, illusionary wall, that one spell that lets you move party members, flesh to stone. These are just the ones right off the top of my head too. The sky is the limit with mages. There are tons of other things mages can do other than buff.

But, you are correct about being on topic. I'm sorry! I am pretty excited about the new faction set up. I and interested to see if there will be alignment associated with cities or how all that will play out.

I am really excited to see item rebalancing too. Does this mean Sundren will be a low magic server or is that yet to be determined?