View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016
Nobility

Torgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant futureTorgar has a brilliant future
Issue is that, since faction system is still broken, no one can really use their gear. It is true we could hop on and roleplay, issue comes on when we take any faction gear off, and can't ever put it back on. Usually just an issue if we come to pvp or want to run any PVE content after taking stuff off. I'm totally for playing though, even with server being as is.

Even with the faction system broken, it's not like our server is bad. Hell, even with broken faction system, we're still the best-made server out there IMO. Smoothest walk meshes, no area's with horrible camera angles, smart spawn rates, good challenge level. Classes that feel almost completely balanced against each other. If people want to hop on the server with characters new or old and RP, I'm totally down.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"