View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017
Administrator

Doubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond reputeDoubtful has a reputation beyond repute
News;

The much requested vault wipe happened on Sunday, meaning you're now free to create and play characters without the threat of having them deleted.

No other update took place as we're still waiting on the completion of some items, unfortunately as I've been (and remain) very unwell this week I'm a bit out of the loop on where we are.

As the update hadn't replaced the factions IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT JOIN ANY OF THE FACTIONS. Doing so may result in the deletion of your character, broken stuff on update or forcing a new wipe. Spread the word.

In order to help prepare the update I need to know where the NPCs that currently join you to factions are, I deleted a lot but may have missed some. Therefore if you encounter an NPC that gives you the option to join a faction (again, don't join one) then please let me know their location for removal.