View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015
Commoner

Greymore has a spectacular aura aboutGreymore has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation The Helmite Church in Port Avanthyr

Greetings Dm's and developers.
I would like to humbly suggest and request that the small temple of Helm In Port Avanthyr be finished to include an interior, a Place of worship, and an on staff priest and Faction vendor. (Esmund the Helmite as an NPC. would also be a proper addition to honor his player, the one and only- BAMF) I am almost exclusively playing Helmite characters at the present and the Priest- Vortigurn Van'Grayson is willing to even give free will offerings of his own funds to see it built or finished.

The Church of Helm is seeing a rise in p.c.'s at the moment, and it would be a wonderful thing for us to be able to both man and use the Small temple as a place to be stationed from and to hold as a bastion along the Coast. I also would like to know the Temple's name.

I personally would be very thankful for any ones dev. efforts in it's completion. And furthermore as stated above, my p.c. would readily give a portion of his stipend weekly to pay for the work: even if that equates to an definite loss of funds permanently as a percentage to bear the load. I am "as Vortigurn" completely vested in the Temples completion to the Glory of Helm. I await you response with baited breath,
Thank you for your time and efforts in this matter- Thalandier, aka, Greymore.

Last edited by Greymore; 06-03-2015 at 08:45 PM. Reason: for clarity