Thread: Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017
Legendary Hero

thaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant futurethaelis has a brilliant future
I'm gonna sneakily add another to the list!

6: For some reason Sun Elves in Sundren had their +2 Dexterity replaced with +2 Wisdom. It's quite weird and doesn't really seem to fit the lore (they make better Druids than Wood or Moon Elves, despite being the only Elves that don't habitually live in the woods).

Instead of the two sub-races having different ability bonuses, maybe Sun Elves could have the following:
- Lose Elven +2 Spot/Listen/Search bonus
- Gain +2 Sense Motive/Concentration

Sun Elves usually grow up in cities, where political and social intrigue is far more common. They also put more emphasis on practicing an art to perfection rather than learning on the fly, as their Moon Elf cousins are more wont to do.

This is just my random thoughts...I'm sure no one has the time to make a new feat or edit the race tables anyway

Previous Characters: Altherion Goldleaf, Silverleaf, Lanathas El'thariel