Thread: New Characters~
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016
Nobility

TheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of lightTheBrogueadier is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by greypawn View Post
I have two concepts I seem to go back to all the time. A Chauntea Paladin of Sestra, sort of a Green Knight from Arthurian folklore concept. And a kraken society scalawag with lovecraft undertones. So lawful good paladin in Sestra or chaotic neutral/neutral evil swashbuckler-other in Avanthyr. Was thinking of maybe trying to open the kraken society background up and try to get a themed group together for some fun prelaunch collaboration.
Heartily agree with the Kraken Society background and I hope you can get traction on it.

I had a stupid amount of fun as an Umberlean, at least until a certain Mr Nobody cut his throat on his 3rd day of play (Respawning from well RP'd PvP is for wimps).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornuto View Post
I'd like to play an insane Lovecraftian warlock beholden to Shothragot with the end-goal of bringing all of the unworthy gods and their followers to ruin.
Good man, can't go wrong with a liberal amount of Lovecraftian horror as inspiration. I planned Henry L. Jones out as a star-pact warlock for all manner of Lovecraftian and freezing tentacle based funtimes, but never really got it going.
Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.