View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014
Developer

Saulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond reputeSaulus has a reputation beyond repute
Website Hosting Upgrade

Today you may experience some brief downtime of the website as we move to a new VPS package which will give us much better performance and download speeds.

Thanks to everyone who helped pitch in to cover some of the costs! You guys rock

If you haven't yet, please consider donating, your donations directly support the server and website hosting fees, something that I cover out of pocket.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin