View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017
Hero

sonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond reputesonuvalich has a reputation beyond repute
Red Dawn - The Epilogue of High Arcanist Sandro

Hello everyone. I spent a long time trying to write a fitting conclusion to my favorite Red Wizard, and I finally got it done. It is super long, so if you hate walls of text don't even bother, but I hope it is a fun and enjoyable read. It's probably a tad non-canonical, though I had discussed some of the points with DM staff way back when and got a sense of approval for it, so here's hoping none of it overreaches.

If I haven't scared you off at this point and you want to check it out, here is the Google doc link. Enjoy!