News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Projects > Bugs > Bug
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Faction Rep Issue Tools
issueid=1959 06-19-2015 08:20 PM
Legendary Hero
Faction Rep

Seems the rep system is on the fritz again. -10k on all of my BH toons
Issue Details
Project Bugs
Category Misc
Status New
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version Unknown
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-19-2015 10:44 PM
Hero

Yes, Alex, Allen and Hogar are having the same issue
06-20-2015 08:39 AM
Hero

Here is some additional info.
During the time when the Rep is wonky any rep gained through DM or normal means is lost once the system clears up (reboot).
06-21-2015 12:19 AM
Administrator

Stupid glitches...

No idea what is causing this faction freakout, there were no server changes that would cause this kind of things. Heck, there weren't any server changes at all when it suddenly arose.

I do wonder if it might be some kind of miscommunication between game and database, but that would manifest itself with larger problems than just rep.

As it affects more than one faction at a time it's not an NPC relationship issue (remember the hilarious port massacres of old).

We'll continue to wrack our brains, but at this stage it's simply an unknown, sorry!

If rep given doesn't carry over after reset then remind a DM after reset to give you what was earned.
06-23-2015 08:47 PM
Hero

Blackhand members be warned, faction rep is once more acting up on the server, at least for Andelain it is, so I'm assuming this might be affecting other factions also.
06-23-2015 09:05 PM
Adventurer

It is, I got a pm about it but was afk. Sorry! <3
06-24-2015 01:27 AM
Nobility

I've been having a reputation issue with my alt Mathren Greyborne for a while now, with him not loosing his reputation values with everyone else, and also not receiving paychecks. Any insight into this, anyone?
06-24-2015 04:42 PM
Hero

Not sure how other factions are setup, but if you lose your rep with the BH and enter the faction store you will get attacked. Always check Rep prior entering.

I have died several times by this... not being buffed of course, otherwise I would kick their but ;)
06-24-2015 11:16 PM
Hero

Yep, mine is the same way.. Reboot doesn't seem to help nor does the server restart. I had a DM help with rep and the next day it was gone again.
06-25-2015 02:11 AM
Nobility

The rep system seems to be fixed again.
06-25-2015 02:17 AM
Adventurer

Hey guys, if you can I want to start collecting some data on the glitch.
When you guys have the issue happen can you pm me the following info on the character and we can look at this data all together on our side:

Character name-
Level-
class/es-
Logout/login Zone-
Correct Rep Amount-
Faction-
Race/alignment/deity-
07-06-2015 04:59 PM
Hero

Its here again... I will try to get the info tonight.

Question is it all the factions or just the BH?

If I see the issue with my main (BH) should I login as some of my alts to see if there are also having the issue? I have Leagion, EB, and Exigo alts

//Note: I logged in and set back to -20k after gaining some rep with out DM intervention. So all Rep gets lost on reboot when "rep system is down"
07-07-2015 08:37 PM
Hero

It is all factions, not just the BH. I have seen rep loss on my non BH characters as well as my BH toon.
07-07-2015 09:57 PM
Hero

I wonder if a ring or item of Rep can be made so that we can function when the rep system is not working, with gear and quests (BH) dependent on such things.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue

Sundren - Archive - Top