News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Projects > Bugs > Bug
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Manifestation feat "problem" Issue Tools
issueid=1956 06-08-2015 05:32 PM
Nobility
Manifestation feat "problem"
Elven racial feat Manifestation has unlimited uses/day instead of 3

The elven racial feat Manifestation can be activated an unlimited amount of times per day instead of 3 like the description says. Feels odd to report it as bug, feel free to keep it this way =P /Elf Character
Issue Details
Project Bugs
Category Feat/Spell
Status No Response
Priority Unknown
Affected Version Unknown
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-09-2015 12:39 AM
Hero

To quote the wiki: Manifestation
You can call upon the power of your elven blood to impress lesser races.
Prerequisites: Cha 15+, Elf
Benefit: As a standard action, you can appear more imposing by drawing power from the land. You have a +4 morale bonus to all Charisma-based checks for 1d6 rounds. This is a supernatural ability you can use three times per day.

It also doesn't apply +4 to straight Charisma Rolls. I asked a DM about this a long time ago and they said it was working properly. Even with the unlimited times per day due to the code being changed over some exploit or another. They didn't go into details about it and they also told me not to report it. Would be cool if this was fixed, as it completely ruined one of my character concepts. Or at least I was too bummed to even want to continue playing him.
06-09-2015 06:42 AM
Nobility

I noticed it didn't apply to straight Cha checks as well. I had hoped it would and also stack with Cha spells.
06-09-2015 07:20 AM
Hero

Aye, when in all honesty it should stack with straight Cha rolls, but it's exactly that stacking the +4 Cha bonus to get +2 DC for Cha based casters which was the exploit. It's about the only thing I can think of. I'm not certain about that as I've never gotten confirmation myself, but that's the gyst of it.
06-09-2015 07:40 AM
Administrator

Yeah, its not going to get added to straight CHA stuff, so don't count on it for spell boosting.

Doesn't seem hugely game breaking as is so not a priority fix, we'll discuss it amongst the staff though. Thanks for bringing it to the bug forums :)
06-09-2015 07:42 AM
Nobility

Could I pretend it's a +4 cha check boost for RP charisma checks? :P
06-10-2015 03:48 PM
Legendary Hero

See a DM in game for a feat refund!
06-12-2015 07:53 AM
Nobility

I'm not using a cha spell character so that wasn't why I wanted the cha rolls, just to look awesome when I pose.
Fate's the best. Keeping this feat, promise not to abuse it.
( )

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue

Sundren - Archive - Top