News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Projects > Bugs > Bug
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Toolbar = Quick Access = Fail Issue Tools
issueid=1960 06-20-2015 08:15 PM
Legendary Hero
Toolbar = Quick Access = Fail

I was in the middle of a scenario that typically requires three to four heal pots [e.g. 110 hp]... I was hit by epic level magic missile [Issac's] and hit the heal pot on my toolbar and nothing happened.

I did everything I could to get the pot to actually activate, e.g. click on the pot, right click to activate, etc... Nothing happened.

So. I am writing this bug report from the Fugue.

I am not sure if this is a "tough love" event, or something of concern... so I am reporting it.

Cheers!
Issue Details
Project Bugs
Category Misc
Status NWN2 Bug N/A
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version Unknown
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-20-2015 11:20 PM
Hero

Sounds like a NWN2 bug. Occasionally the UI is known to just bug up like that, usually when it's most inconvenient.
06-21-2015 12:15 AM
Administrator

Yeah, sometimes the engine is just shit, normally at the most inopportune moments.

Until we get the source (hahahahahahah, that'll never happen) there's nothing that can be done to fix this kind of issue.
06-21-2015 08:51 PM
Legendary Hero

Thank you both. I am off to Port A then to grab a six pack of ale. Cheers.
06-23-2015 02:07 PM
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubtful
Until we get the source (hahahahahahah, that'll never happen)
We can dream.
06-23-2015 02:08 PM
Administrator

We can indeed... Ahhh, the things we could do..
10-02-2015 04:08 PM
Developer

I have noted that this most often happens when you have got to the end of a stack of potions, and the engine is still trying to pick potions from the (now empty and nonexistant) stack.

Generally opening my inventory has recalculated the next stack to use and allowed me to drink the next potion.

Not that this is a timely response for anything.
10-03-2015 02:29 PM
Legendary Hero

To add on to Kit's post, I have each stack on its own toolbar button with my characters, which has helped alleviate that problem.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue

Sundren - Archive - Top